Wednesday, January 27, 2016

30 Days of Kink: Day 6: Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy

Number one weirdest?   Naaaaaa.  Too weird.  I'm not into sharing THAT.

Number two weirdest?  So I'm in this kitchen making food, and there is a table.  It looks a lot like a set from Downton Abbey, that kind of kitchen.  There is a table, and some people sitting around it. These are people that I don't know-  in my fantasy I know them, but they are not people from my real life.   And one of them calls me over and... ok, it gets kinda raunchy from there.  There is objectification, some abuse of power, bodily fluids, maybe even some sex, but maybe not.   Probably no sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...