Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Being Nice

After our sex 'n' things session this afternoon I announced to Master indignantly "I KNEW you were lying when you said that stuff about being nice today!" 


He looked offended and replied, "I never said who I was going to be nice to.  I was perfectly nice to myself."

Humph.
 
The really mean part was not the punches, nor the multiple orgasms so strong that my foot cramped up, nor the doggie style pounding he gave me, but that he treated himself to a birthday spree of blowing on my tummy for an extended time.  It was torture. But I sang him Happy Birthday while he did it because I'm such a good slave.  :P  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...