Sunday, January 31, 2016

Success This Week

Weigh Ins



I posted last week about gaining some, and intending on going back to being stricter on myself.  It did pay off this week, as I lost 3 lbs.  Yes, I have been hungry a lot, and sometimes unhappy, but I think my body is adjusting to the slightly less food regime.  I didn't cut out much.  I didn't really eat nothing but salads for dinner (except that one day) because that just sucks, and I made sure to exercise every day instead of just the required by Master days.   I did cut out chocolate except for a tiny handful of chocolate chips, only once every three days.   The chocolate chip consumption had been creeping up from one handful a day to 3 or 4 handfuls a day.   Plus 3 or 4 spoonfuls of peanut butter to go with them.


Wish me luck for the week ahead to continue with the same? 

2 comments:

  1. It can be really difficult, and you've been doing great. I've been fabulous this week, working out eating well and I still gained a pound somehow. I'm hoping its pre-menstrual bloat. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had that happen too. I hate it when I think I'm doing great and the scale doesn't agree. Ah well, you know you are on the right track, so that's awesome.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...