Sunday, January 24, 2016

A What?

I was coloring my Scottie page using some creative license.  Yes, I have a coloring book, it's for stress or whatever.  Anyway, coloring is fun.

So I told Master that the Scottish eagle was now carrying red, white and blue fletched arrows because he ripped off the American eagle.  (I think he really did, but I guess I can forgive a coloring book not being terribly accurate).  

Master said that was naughty.  Then in a pretty good Scottish accent he told me,

 "Ya better watch oot or I'll lift yer wee kilt and spank ye.  With a haggis." 

I was laughing fit to die after that one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...