Monday, January 4, 2016

New Day, New Emotions

Well, I have let go of the anger.  Some of it was helped by exercising a bunch yesterday.  I took the dogs for a couple of walks, and Master went on a short one with me even though he has a sore foot.  We talked some, but mostly I needed a lot of reassurance about things that I know in my logical mind, but am not feeling with my emotional self.  :(

Then the support of my friends here really helped too.  I mean really helped a lot!   

Now I have moved on to more of an insecure, clingy feeling.  I don't know where it comes from, and I don't like it.  

I'm going to a different clinic this afternoon, so I hope that helps me figure things out.  I hope I don't break down and cry and look foolish, but that is a real possibility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...