Sunday, January 31, 2016

About Last Night, Yum.

Still sore from the punching he gave me yesterday morning, I wasn't really expecting anything last night except going to sleep.  

However, when Master came into the bedroom last night instead of telling me to get into bed, he walked around behind me and lifted the back of my robe.  I didn't move or lift my head, since he hadn't told me to get up yet.  

He began stroking me lightly with something I couldn't see.  Then it struck hard on my ass and I recognized the very stingy bamboo back scratcher. A few more hard swats on my butt and thighs and then he told me to stand up, turn around and drop the robe.  I grabbed my dresser.  He lashed me with his belt and when he was done, ordered me into bed.  I snuggled up under the covers, because I didn't really know what was coming next. Maybe that was all?  He jerked the covers down and his cock into my mouth.  He fucked me and this time I had no problem coming at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...