Friday, January 29, 2016

30 Days of Kink: Favorite Toy and Image Days 7/8

Yesterday was just a massive suck fest of horribleness (sheep problems again), but I got a lot done, and I skipped blogging.

 So today I'm back with the next two questions:

 Day 7: What’s your favorite toy?

Kneeling and waiting, I can't see what is going on behind me, but I hear the jingle of a belt buckle. Not knowing, fearing and wanting,  feeling the shivers of anticipation run through me. How is it going to be today?  Is he just taking off his pants?  Am I going to feel the sting of the belt on my back in a few seconds? Will it be wrapped around my neck?  Will it be used around my waist for leveraged doggy style?

All these things make his belt my favorite. 

Day 8: Post a kinky image you find erotic.



 http://strictworld.tumblr.com/page/7

I'm  hoping the link comes through ok. The top image is the one I wanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...