Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Tmi Tuesday: Adventures

Complete each sentence with an anecdote of sexual adventure or misadventure:

1. The first time I had sex was on April 1st, 1988.  We were long distance because I was in high school and he was off at college.  I somehow managed to go visit him, and I have the letters to prove  that I was writing to him
before hand to say that these was the weekend I wanted to lose my virginity.  I knew he'd been wanting to for a while.  When it came down to the time, however, it wouldn't go in.  My pussy had locked up tighter than a vault.   He tried many things to relax me and get me loose, but still every time he penetrated me it hurt.  Eventually we tried with me lying face down and him behind me.  This didn't hurt as much and I just kept telling him to go ahead and finish even though I wasn't having much fun.  After he finished I felt relieved of the burden of virginity.  I have no idea why I felt this way.  I also was sure that if we just kept trying it would feel good (because he told me this).

2. The last time I orgasmed was about an hour ago.  Yay for early morning sex!  (I started writing this at 6:30 am, then I had to do a bunch of stuff).

3. The only time I . . .  I can't think of anything for this one!

4. My best cocksucking is after a good beating. 

5. My worst time for sex is when I'm super stressed out.  But beating will help with that too. 

BONUS: Everyone, no matter how much experienced, still has some unfulfilled desires. What is at the top of your yet-to-do list?


Maybe some bukkake.  Not sure.   

 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2019/03/04/tmi-tuesday-march-5-2019/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ancilla,

    I enjoyed reading your answers to this. Gotta love your answer to Mo 2 :) Yeah, the first time often doesn't go as planned.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, number one made me think back to losing my virginity..it was quite the experience.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...