Wednesday, August 7, 2019

TMI Tuesday

1. Do you or did you have an “our song” with a current or past significant other? What is the song?

Not really.  We have no song that comes on and then we say "Our song!"

2. What is your most annoying habit?

Probably forgetting things.  It annoys me the most, anyway. 

3. You have been offered free plastic surgery for one part of your body, what will you fix?

I very much doubt my Master would let me have any sort of plastic surgery, free or not, unless getting laser hair removal counts- I have these darn stubborn hairs!

4. A meteor is headed for your house. You have saved family, pets, your computer, and smart phone. You have time to save one more item, what will you save?

Photo albums.


5. Would you reveal a deep dark, shameful or embarrassing secret about your partner for one million dollars?

If he didn't tell me I could, then no.  However, he doesn't have any secrets that are so bad, so I think he'd probably say "Take the money, I don't care about secrets".

Bonus: Which one of these do you have the most of: a sense of humor, sense of time, sense of direction, sense of adventure?

I have everything!  I have come to the kitchen many times when my dinner timer was about to go off- to within 30 seconds.   But probably mostly sense of direction.   I do lose track of time if I'm very involved in something.

3 comments:

  1. Take the money!
    DM, Master of ksst

    ReplyDelete
  2. I come to the kitchen...to think about story ideas...

    I forgot about TMIT this week...but then I ended up doing it so early it was on the Sunday night before. which is to say #2 is my favorite question...I think. HTMIT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ancilla, enjoyed reading your answers. We do have a couple of songs, one being Amazed by Lone star (corny huh? LoL). As for the bonus,I have an absolute terrible sense of direction!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...