Thursday, November 14, 2019

TMI Tuesday. Bird Afterlife.

1. Do you think taking a break in a relationship works? Have you taken a break? Why do you say it worked or did not work?


In my opinion, taking a break is the first step to a break up.  Like, let's see how this break up goes, and then later get on with the real thing.  In some small number of cases the break doesn't become permanent, but no, as a fixer tactic I think it rarely works.  I've never done it.

2. What is your ideal “break” in a relationship: a. we stay monogamous but relax expectations on each other and each other’s time b. we can see/date other people c. we can take time to explore sex with other people d. take a break but there is no discussion about seeing other people

Ideally, no break (up) is needed.  You can have these discussions and non monogamy without that step.

3. Currently, how many healthy relationships do you have? How many unhealthy or toxic relationships do you have?

I don't keep any toxic relationships, so I would say they are all healthy.   How many? It depends on how you count relationships.  If you say all family and friends in relation to me, then I have so many I can't count, but not all of them are that close.  If it's just romantic relationships, then probably just my Master.  Play partners?  Maybe 2-I'm counting Mystique who I love (but not romantically any more)- we play rarely, and also Dr. Peter who I like a great deal but am not in love with- we play maybe once a month.  None with any regularity, and some number more than two with great irregularity.

4. Are there limits to your sexual creativity?

I'm not the creative one here.  I just know what I like- which is mostly being told what to do.  I like Master being creative!

5. What one item in this life do you want to take to the afterlife?

 (For the purposes of this questions just assume there IS an afterlife)

I feel in my gut there is not an afterlife, but if there is I'll probably be reincarnated, and I'm hoping I get to be a bird. In Florida.  A Floridian bird sounds perfect, and then I won't need anything but maybe some twigs for my nest. 

Bonus: What life-altering thing should every human ideally get to experience at least once in their life?
Travel to different countries.  I think it's very broadening to see new things and meet different people.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting questions and I enjoyed reading your answers. I particularly love your answers to the last two.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...