Saturday, September 25, 2021

Spirit Tea

 My Master told me how he wanted to receive offerings. Ancestors and other relatives, right? He was my husband. He died yesterday. I made him a first cup of spirit tea this morning at 1 am. I said "I brought your tea, Master. " My heart screamed in agony. I brought your tea, Master, I repeated, then I cried, and I sat down at the table with it and I told him the things I needed to tell him about his death and his family. Then I am drinking the tea. He told me I could do these things to communicate afterward, in a letter he wrote to be opened at his passing, and also told me himself when he was alive. It's a gift to know what he wanted.

9 comments:

  1. I am so so sorry. Strength to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've followed your blog for many years but never commented. My heart hurt for you and your family as I read about your Master's passing. Sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only read and never commented so far.
    my condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have followed for years too without comment, so sorry for your loss x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please accept our deepest condolences, 🀍
    ~ from Bikss and me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look for him in his favorite places...he'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...