Wednesday, October 20, 2021

I don't know how to cope with this

 Besides just missing my Master terribly all day long, I don't know how to cope with just life's demands.  I know other people do it, but I don't know HOW they do it.

I'm working 8-4.  I get up at 5 and try to sort out the house for a few minutes in between getting ready to go.   I drop one kid off in the morning and I have the other kid doing the morning puppy care routine- letting out of kennels, playing with, feeding etc.  

I pick the kid up again at 5 because she's got clubs and plays after school every day, without coming home first, and then make dinner and do the sheep/puppy/dog chores.  By the time I get done with that and eating it's about 7:00.  It's dark so I can't really do anything else outside.  I can have a cup of tea and watch tv a bit.  I go to bed at 9 so I can get up at 5 again. 
Note: there's really no house cleaning or dish washing or sorting of mail and doing bills in that schedule.  If I want to do that stuff I can start it at 7 pm when I'm all tired out and totally unwilling to do any of it.   

Things I don't have time for anymore: writing, painting, walking, movies, friends, Pokemon.  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are keeping busy. You and the family are in my thoughts. Sending huge (((hugs)))

    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...