Sunday, November 7, 2021

Weird lost feelings, reprint with easier to see color

 I feel weird about still being in all the Master/slave groups on fetlife, seeing as how I'm no longer a slave and am not seeking anyone. I don't know if I'd ever want to be  a slave again.  Right now, my feeling is no.


But I can't really stand to leave the groups either, and I still read the topics. 


But also, I am still wearing my "vanilla" collar every day because it feels important to keep.  I stopped wearing the night or play collar because it was bothering me, I don't know why.  All these little decisions that have no real right or wrong answer, I just answer with my gut feeling on what I want to do at the moment.  It's a weird sensation having no real answer and just do what I want though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...