Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Happiness

Master got home this morning after working all night, and we starting talking about what makes us happy.  He says I make him happy.  I said beatings make me happy.  Ok, he makes me happy too, but what I was really hoping for was beatings.

He also said tits always make him happy, so I opened my robe and showed off for him, jiggling and bouncing a bit.


He took my hair in his hand and kissed me deeply, then pushed me downward, saying "On your knees".   This is what make me happy.  This and beatings.  After fucking me quickly he ordered me upstairs.  I undressed and stood in front of him.   He drew back his hand like he was going to slap me an involuntarily, in the middle of saying something, I forget what it was, I shrank back away.

"Are you flinching away from me?" He demanded.


"Yes, Master."   I didn't say the obvious.

He had me stand there with my hands behind my back and my eyes open (that's the hard part- I always want to close my eyes) while he slapped both my tits really hard several times.  This time I didn't shrink away, and I didn't close my eyes, but that was difficult. 

He turned me around, whipped me with the belt, and it was just what I needed.  He fucked me again on the floor in several positions before having me lie down on the floor and he stood over and came on my face.  It pretty much went every where, not just my face, but definitely in my hair and everywhere else too.   
Come covered slut.

I was still desperate for something even after that, I had that look I'm sure, so he asked me what I wanted.  I asked to be spanked.  He had me stand at the dresser and he used the belt on me again, as well as the wooden back scratcher and his hand.  It hurt in such a delicious way it made me orgasm.  I could have gone for a lot more but he was ready to get some sleep.   

I have all the happiness now.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ancilla, wow, what a fabulous way to end/start the day :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your comments, Roz. Thank you so much for the encouragement.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Roz. That is the day I work a 24 hour shift, from 8:00 am to 8:00 am, and sometimes I am completely exhausted when I get home.
    DM

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...