Sunday, January 6, 2019

Kink of the Week: Sleepy Sex

  I was woken suddenly when he pulled down the blankets, spread my legs and began rubbing his erect cock against my hole.  I wasn't wet right at first, and when he turned on the light I covered my eyes to keep out the unwelcome bright light.  After a minute or so my body began to react to his intrusion and I felt wetness.  He entered me completely then and I reached up and held tight to him.  We kissed deeply, my arms around his shoulders, my legs wrapped around his ass to pull him even more deeply into myself.  He came quickly inside of me and the rolled off.  He told me to get into spoon position so he could cuddle me up and we drifted off shortly after.

Being used by my Master, any time of day or night, awake or asleep, is a huge pleasure for me, both physically and even more so mentally, as reinforcing my slavery to him.   

 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice :) the awakening initially not so good, but once awake:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved how you went straight into that - it sounds hot!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...