Wednesday, February 20, 2019

TMI Tuesday, the Real One

1. How do you spend most of your time?


Sleeping.  Or staring at the computer.


2. Is this where you thought you would end up?



Sort of. Not really. I did always want to live in the country and have a lot of animals. 

3. What would you do differently if given the opportunity?



I would not have scheduled 2 appointments 3 hours apart today.  Either put them right next to each other, or on different days.  That's what I get for having to reschedule everything at the last minute.  My week pretty much sucks, actually.  

4. How do you encourage creativity in the bedroom?

I have no idea. 



5. Tell us something about yourself that might surprise us.

I think I'm having mild panic attacks.  



Bonus: Sexually, who has influenced you the most?


Definitely my Master.   He's the beginning, middle and end.  

More TMI Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Always enjoy these posts, interesting questions and I love your answers.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...