Monday, February 18, 2019

TMI Tuesday, So Late I'm Early

1. Do you like where you live or do you wish you could move?

I really like where we live.  I'm thinking when I get really old I might want to move south, but global warming might actually take care of that for me, who knows?

2. No matter what life throws at me, I believe that I can deal with it. Agree or Disagree?

Maybe.  I guess I'd have to deal with it whether or not I felt I could deal with it well.

3. A dear friend is stuck in an unhappy relationship. What advice would you give to the friend to cope–how can they make lemonade out of lemons?

I don't have any advice for anybody.  I'd probably just ask questions that might help them make the decision they already know they should make. 

4. Nothing of value can be learned from failure. True or False?
False!  You can definitely learn what not to do next time.

5. Even if you are sure about your ultimate choice, do you still ask others for advice before making an important or risky decision?
I would ask my Master, but probably not anyone else.


Bonus: What is the sweetest or rewarding moment in your life?



The day I got married.  It's the longest lasting sweetness, too. 

1 comment:

  1. Great questions and I love your answers to these, especially the last one :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...