Thursday, December 5, 2019

Yes-Shave December!

After a month of No Shave November, I was ready to break out the hedge trimmers and get rid of my hairy hippie chick look that Master for some reason likes.  With his permission, I took a razor to everything except my cooch, well, I also left my head hair and eyebrows alone.    It took about 2 days to actually clear every thing away, it was that thick.   I feel better now, lighter, less fluffy.  


I skipped a week of going to the Weight Watchers meeting, because it was the day after Thanksgiving and I was definitely not dieting on Thanksgiving.  There were pies and potatoes to consume!

But on Saturday, struggling hard, I went back to counting my points and staying on the diet.  I hope I at least haven't gained anything when I go to weigh in tomorrow.  

Yesterday I started physical therapy for my tennis (rapier) elbow, which confused everybody when my forms stated that I have a farm, I hurt myself fencing, but no it wasn't building fences it was swordfighting too much.  We had many interesting discussions at the place.   So she thought I should lay off fencing for a little while, and I have agreed, although I have mixed feelings.   Last night Master went, and I went with him but just sat in the car.  Two hours is a long time to wait, so besides just sitting in the parking lot, I also went to the store to buy some items for our upcoming holiday kink party.  

We had a glass of wine before bed, which made me a bit tipsy.  Then Master wanted a blowjob and so I did the best I could.  It's hard and thankless work, but someone has to do it.  Afterward I wished I could have sex too, but it was too late, he was asleep.  I call this blow job regret and I feel like I'm the only one in the world ( or at least the only sub/slave) who gets it.  I also feel super dumb, because I would have just had to ask and he probably would have fucked me.  But he's been going on for days about not getting any blowjobs (not my fault he always ends up fucking me half way through).    So... eh.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for shave December:) Interesting that you both Fence, sorry to hear tennis elbow has curtailed it for a while.

    BJ regret..great term. I get it.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...