Monday, December 24, 2018

Clicker Training for Slaves

I've been into clicker training for many years, as a dog training method.  It was begun by Karen Pryor as a way to train dolphins more humanely and effectively that the methods which had been used previously.   She wrote a book called "Don't Shoot the Dog" which was my dog training bible for many years.   It uses classical and operant conditioning to get animals to do all sorts of amazing things that you wouldn't think could be a trained response.  You CAN get your dog to sneeze on command.  And the best part is that they LOVE the training.  They can't get enough.  You will have your dog coming to you and demanding more training.  

We heard Karen Pryor on the radio the other day, and another guy who is using her techniques to train neurosurgeons.  It can easily be used with people who have given their full cooperation to learning- you don't even need rewards because the surgical students are self motivating.  They want to be good at their job, it's just a matter of the most efficient way to get there.  

 The clicker is a quick marker that says "YES, that is exactly right".  When you use words, you tend to go on too much, to dilute your marker with a whole sentence, which is not as precise.   It can also have emotional baggage.  But mostly words are just not as quick and not as distinctive as as a loud click sound.  

After listening to the show with me, Master decided he should clicker train me for better blowjobs.  I thought I was already pretty good, but he said it was no slur on me to say he could train me to be even better.

So, Sunday he got out the clicker.  I got on my knees.  Click.  I held his cock in my hand. Click.  I licked it a little bit.  Click.   I started sucking deeper. Click.   Then no clicks for a few seconds, and another click.  I had no idea if I was learning anything or not, but I remained enthusiastic until he took a break to put some magnets on my nipples and cunt lips.  This was kind of ouchy, but didn't deter me from sucking.   

The clicker was soon forgotten as he began fucking me with the magnets still on.  It was pinchy and painful, but so hot.  I had many orgasms that night. 

I'm not sure what the verdict on the clicker training for cock sucking ultimately was, but he did say he could click each time I switched to a slightly different technique, because the changing it up regularly is what makes it the most pleasurable for him. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...