Sunday, April 5, 2020

Mean Mean Master

My Master was mean, mean, mean today.  He told me I needed to serve him, until he was satisfied, but I wasn't supposed to like it or get any enjoyment at all.  I wasn't in the sexy mood at all, but I did my utmost to serve him and make him happy anyway.  Until he started fucking me, then there may have been a teeny bit of enjoyment.  But not much, just the sheer joy of being of use to him.  There may or may not have been a puddle (of tears) under where he let me sit on the vibrator as I knelt on the floor and sucked his cock.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! That's a tough one, serving without deriving any personal pleasure.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can be submissive, but not too much. Meekness can lead to ruthlessness.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...