Tuesday, December 1, 2020

How will you please your Master?

 I'm not primarily a brat, in the BDSM sense, but every now and then I get the urge to be a bit...  naughty.


The other morning Master took me upstairs with the intention of having his way with me.  He got me naked and then stood close looking down at me.  


"How will you please your Master?" he said, looking all serious.  I noticed how cold my hands were and how warm his tummy was right in front of them.  I put my cold, cold hands on his warm, warm stomach and said (I still can't believe it!) "I can make your stomach nice and cold".  I thought it was hilarious, but he had me bend over and stay like that while he went to get the misery stick.

He gave me one really hard whack with it, which was enough to make me rethink my answer when he asked me the same question again.  This time I said "I could suck your cock, Master".

He had me get on my knees and do that while he continued to hit my shoulders and ass with the stick, but none of them were as hard as that first extremely painful blow. 

1 comment:

  1. That is some question! Hmm, how to answer. Your first answer made me giggle. Sure to get you in trouble lol. Glad it sounds like a wonderful ending all round :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...