Thursday, February 11, 2021

TMI Tuesday Ifs, Ands and Butts

 If, Ands, and Butts

1. If you had a magic beauty wand, what would you give yourself?

a. Shinier hair, hands down.

b. Glowing, soft skin–pass the moisturizer dude.

c. Brighter eyes, with no crows feet—I want to look less tired.

d. Nada. I love what I’ve got.


I think I would do C, if it will remove under eye sag.  I think my hair and skin are ok. 


2. If you were spring cleaning your life what five things would you throw out?

All these dead appliances.  I'm sure there are five of them.  


3. If money were no object, what kind of house would you buy?

It would be a lot like this one, a farmhouse, but with a better kitchen and new siding, and a few other updates and improvements.  The stairs wouldn't be so narrow and twisted (we had to take most of our furniture upstairs in through a window).  Oh, and it would have a secret door that leads to a dungeon, soundproof. 


4. Have you ever visited an erotic massage parlor AND had a “happy ending”?  

Nope. 

7 comments:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...