Tuesday, June 22, 2021

TMI Tuesday

 1. What attracts you to a blog–makes you read it again and again or subscribe?

Is it about kinky or D/s relationships?  Does it continue to have new posts occasionally? Then I will probably subscribe.  I'm not that interested in product reviews or people who are negative toward kinks that I like.  

2. Life is short. What do you still need to get done before your life ends?

Launch some nestlings (children). 


3. Which pick up line are you most likely to use? (You must pick one)

So, how do you feel about whips?  

a. You’re beautiful/handsome. Can I tell you that again next Saturday over dinner?

b. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!

c. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I would be holding a galaxy.

d. I would say God bless you, but it looks like he already did.

Oh! I thought I was making my own.  These are cheesy but the least bad one is a.  


4. What makes you feel truly loved?

A giant long hug, or snuggling close.  


5. What emotion do you experience the most?

Worry.  That's terrible, isn't it?  But I'm trying to be honest here. 


Bonus: In the word ‘scent’, which letter is silent? S or C?

Both of them.  It starts with an invisible "Z".  If letters can be silent, they should also have the ability to be invisible.   

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your answers Ancilla, nodding at No 4 and I'm a real worrier also. Always creating problems before they happen lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of us are worriers. You're in good company. And those answers to number 3 ARE cheesy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. launch some nestlings, i love that, i want to have kids but i don't think i'm mature enough. i'm still thinking about that ultrarare box of Nestle chocolate powder as a kid that had Launchpad McQuack on the cover

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...