Sunday, August 1, 2021

Munch!

 Yesterday I ventured out to a munch for the first time since approximately (or exactly) January of 2020.  It was really wonderful to see everyone that I haven't seen in so long, and also a lot of new people came who had either moved to the area or traveled across the state to be there.   A new munch group is forming so that is exciting.  My Master was not feeling good at all so he didn't go (he was going to be at work if he hadn't been barfing that morning).  


I went with DrPeter, not that I couldn't go alone, but it's more fun to go with someone, I think.   I also got a caning, and it had been a long dang time since we did that together.  I think that was part of the reason I woke up around 4 am with a case of subdrop (I guess that's what it was, anyway, I was sad and crying until my Master came back to bed and held me for a long time).   

Covid is low in our area right now, but if it starts to rise again (I'm pretty sure that will happen after watching the rest of the country in the past two weeks) I probably won't be going to munches. We'll see, I guess.   Everyone in my family got the shots, but it's not 100% effective, only very effective.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ancilla,

    How awesome to be able to go to a munch again, and a caning to boot! I'm sorry your Master wasn't well enough to go with you, and for the sundrop, but glad he was there for you.

    Fingers crossed the numbers in your area stay low.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you got to go to the munch! And sweet that your Master was there to hold you. 💜

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...