I'm taking an online course in erotic writing, and since basically no one is reading this blog anymore, I thought I would just do my homework assignments in this space, for myself to keep track of.
First assignment: Pick a symbol for your sexuality and write about it. 100-200 words
Then: Pick a motif in your own sexuality up to this point and describe why you think it is a motif.
Imagine a stress ball. It could be blue or it could be pink. It's about the size of a golf ball, made of a sort of latex rubber, filled with glue, and covered with tiny soft prickles. Sometimes the prickles fall off if you are too rough with it. But the temptation is always there to squeeze it. The harder you squeeze, the more pleasure you can have with it. If you press your thumbs into this stress ball, the outer skin becomes thin, almost liminally so. You never want to press her so hard that you break her because then she'll be gone. But when you press just hard enough, you can feel the ball and yourself sighing together inaudibly with taut pleasure.
I have to think a little bit more and figure out what a motif is before I do the next one.
No comments:
Post a Comment