Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Date Day

 Master and I had a date for watching some England vs. India cricket and lunch with Dr. Peter.  This time, I didn't get hit with the cricket bat (that was another day) but I did get rubbed with the red ball.   

Then there was caning and fondling and fucking and sucking.  It was wonderful.   I feel like the luckiest slave anywhere.

Afterward, I was lying sprawled on the the bed, everything just hanging out, licentiously.   Master stood over me and commented:  



"Your cunt is still begging for cock, isn't it?"

"No, Master," I answered him.


"But it certainly wouldn't say no, would it?"

"No, Master," I grinned.

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...