Thursday, August 23, 2018

Wanna Be Whore

I watched this bad movie today (Concussion- don't bother) and I realized that I'm a wanna be whore.  The woman in the movie, I guess because she got hit on the head, decides to become a hooker that only takes women as clients.   For a movie all about sex, there really weren't any good sex scenes, but I blame my pickiness about what makes a good sex scene for that.  I guess they were trying.   

But still, something about the idea of getting paid for the use of your body, and honestly something about how degrading it seems, really turns me on.  Even thinking about how some of the men would take advantage of me, beat me up, be cruel to me is a huge turn on.

  I think this is one of those fantasies that should probably remain fantasy though. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree, a fantasy best left a fantasy perhaps, though I can see the attraction.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Master shared with me the idea of a free sex party...but having a tip jar. Be whore-ish...get more tips. I like that!
    (but yes...also to remain a fantasy. LOL)

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...