Tuesday, August 28, 2018

New Group and a Party

My Master was invited to present his flogging demo for a small group way up north, and afterward there was to be a party. 

The location was a large beautiful new "cabin" on a lake way out in the woods surrounded by state forests.  It was just gorgeous.
 
 Dr. Peter went with us and brought his canes, so there was a good deal of caning for those that wanted it, as well as flogging.  I was the demo model for the flogging by my Master.  Something was going on with my stomach all night, though, and I just did not feel good.  The only time I forgot about it was during the demo itself, but adding pizza to an already upset tummy was not a good idea.  I would have probably asked to have a scene after the demo, possibly some caning, if I had felt better, but as it was I was content with just some chatting and meeting people. 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds awesome, and what a cool venue! Sorry you had an upset stomach though. Hope you are feeling better.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...