Sunday, May 19, 2019

Master is Always Right

I was horny Saturday morning, but Master didn't want to fuck because he was saving his load for a friend we were meeting later. I told him I didn't know if we were even planning to do that, as we were just planning to meet for dinner, but he told me better safe than sorry. So I told him SHE had a 23 year old Marine boyfriend, and probably wasn't interested in him. This inflamed him so that he beat me and took me hard and rough. Win one for the slave team! 

At least, that is the story, as he told it at the dinner table. Everyone laughed as I protested the story's complete lack of truth, which he admitted with a laugh.   It had just enough half truths to be a great story, while completely exaggerating the beating part, and the boyfriend part.  There was a Marine involved, though.

When we got home he decided I needed some "funishment" for contradicting him at the dinner table about his story.  He wasn't angry at all but it was a good opportunity for giving me a sound spanking and then making me apologize and recant everything and promise that Master is always right no matter what. 

Even when he's making shit up.

2 comments:

  1. LoL Ancilla, sounds like it was all good fun and a great night :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...