Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Molested By Pokemon

Today we had another long awaited play date with Dr.Peter. He had a flu for a long time, and we were dealing with a million and one things here, but finally the stars collided (or whatever) and we made it all together.  He made us a delicious lunch of dosas stuffed with potato curry.  It was amazing.  I don't just want to talk about food.  But I really like good food.

I also enjoy a hard play session, and this one certainly was.  My Master got very silly with the Pokemon on my phone, and added a bunch of them to the pictures he took.  The only picture that didn't have a Pokemon was on his phone and I don't know how to get it.  The top one is Heatran, and then Pikachu, of course.

 

Molested by a Heatran on my butt

What are you so happy about Pika?

Lightning Cheeks!

Is Pikachu zapping me or defending me from all comers?

Hard to say.


I got double teamed for a good few hours here, with all the canes you can see on the bottom photo off to the right, plus some wooden cutting boards that were new and a particularly fiendish 5 finger tawse.  If you look closely you can see all the fingers of that mark just behind Pikachu.   Then there was sucking and fucking and all of that good stuff.  

2 comments:

  1. Fun touch adding the pokemon lol. Wow, those are some impressive marks!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love it! I usually play with the AR off.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...