Friday, May 31, 2019

Bad, Dirty Bird

I was watching the Netflix show Tuca and Bertie yesterday and they had a really funny bit in the third episode.   They are trying to spice up their sex life, and Bertie (the female bird) says "What if you order me around?" and Sparkle (the male bird) asks if she wants a safeword, but she's like "Naaaaa".  He picks "Warm potato" anyway.

Then he spanks her, and calls her a "Bad, dirty bird" and she likes it at first, but then she starts to get sad, and she says "But I'm a good bird" and starts crying.  He apologizes and said he was just role playing. 

It was funny because I have been there, thinking he's serious when he's just playing.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I have been there too Ancilla and taken things to heart on occasion while knowing he was just role playing.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...