Sunday, February 23, 2020

The True Story, written by Master DM

Now I'll write the true story behind this.

DM wiped more sweat from his eyes, and scanned the tree line for ksst. She had wandered off for a few minutes to use the bathroom, and must have run into something interesting. Missouri in August was just too hot. At least his feet were cool, he thought, as he dangled them in the small stream.

Through the heat and haze, DM watched Ronnie approach. She was a tall, shapely, attractive blonde. To ward off today's heat, she was wearing very little.
"Will you sunscreen me again?" she asked, proffering the bottle of tepid sunscreen.
As DM began rubbing sunscreen on her back and shoulders, she asked, "Do you want to walk up stream and find a pool where we can get naked?"

"I just walked half a mile up and down this stream, and there is no good pool," I replied.

"Still, Ronnie cooed, maybe we could walk up stream a little and find a good place to get naked."

Returning the sunscreen, I replied, "I walked half a mile up and down this stream, and there is no good place to get naked." 

Whispering breathily in my ear, Ronnie tried one last time, " But maybe if we walked a little ways up this stream we could find a nice place out of sight to get naked."

"For the last time, I just walked half a mile up and down this stream. There is no good pool or place for us to get naked." I stated.

Chagrined, Ronnie thanked me for sunscreening her and walked away. She was already turning pink. A few minutes later, ksst returned.

Ten years later, it occurred to me that Ronnie may have been making a pass at me.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha, not as exciting as the fantasy and yep, Ronnie was definitely making a pass lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...