Monday, February 10, 2020

TMI Tuesday

1. In the bedroom, what makes you insecure?


Having to be in charge or in control of things.

2. In the bedroom, what makes you a champion?
Giving pleasure.

3. When it comes to sexy time, I earn a gold medal _____ .
Blowjobs.

4. At the sexolympics, in which sport will you compete?
a. Artistic, synchronized water sex in the pool
b. Freestyle naked wrestling
c. Artistic naked gymnastics

Well, um, wow, what a question.  I guess I will chose wrestling.

5. Your significant other’s ex is coming to town and he/she wants to go out to dinner with them alone. How do you react?
a. It’s okay, no problem.
b. Not thrilled, but go ahead.
c. Not just no… HELL no!


I don't mind, a.

Bonus: What kind of fidelity (being faithful) is more important to you?
a. Physical/Sexual.
b. Mental/Emotional.
c. Neither is important.
d. Both are equally important



Keeping your word is important.  If you made promises, that's  important.  I don't really consider mental/emotional infidelity a thing.  

2 comments:

  1. Interesting questions and I love your answers Ancilla. Good grief at the options for No 4 lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will only wrestle in chocolate...doing a little moonlighting for some extra pay...

    I wrote a whole novella about an emotional affair. emotional affairs are a tough thing to define, there's a lot of room in the edges, that's why it was so fun to write

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...