Wednesday, October 28, 2020

TMI Tuesday

 1. Favorite form of adult pajamas: Kimono, soft pant, romper or Winnie-the-pooh style?

I love a kimono. The closest I have is a silk robe, but instead I wear my plush robe for warmth.  But only when wandering around the house, not to sleep. I don't wear pjs to sleep.

2. What time do you wake-up in the morning?

Somewhere between 5 and 5:30, because I can't sleep, not because I'm going anywhere most days.

3. Your favorite chore to do is _____ .

Feeding the sheep.  It's peaceful most days.

4. Least favorite chore to do is _____ . Why?

Cleaning the stove. It is hard, it sucks and it never gets really clean.

5. Tell us about a home-cooked meal that you cannot forget.

Biscuits and sausages that I made for me and Master this morning. 

Bonus: Is tired the new norm?

I don't know. Maybe that's just stress.

3 comments:

  1. Great questions as usual and I enjoyed reading your answers. I am totally with you on cleaning the stove, and the extractor fan!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to see you've posted. And I love your TMI answers. They're so to-the-point and matter of fact.
    💜

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...