Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Excited Today

 I got to have a (socially distanced) coffee with a friend who until this morning I had only talked to on Fetlife or the phone. She happened to be passing through my state and we made plans to meet at an outdoor veranda coffee shop.  We had a really good talk that only lasted about an hour before they headed off to the next destination.  I'm just pleased as could be though that it happened.  


Also, my Master was feeling pretty good yesterday and today so I got a badly needed spanking (my ass still hurts) and fucking yesterday and we went for a really sweet walk in the woods this afternoon.  I'm all about celebrating those things today.  Also, I have chocolate, so that doesn't hurt. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a couple of great days. So glad you were able to meet up with a friend and very glad to hear your Master has been feeling good...good enough to spank :)

    Happy for you!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...