Wednesday, January 6, 2021

TMI Tuesday Holly Days

 *1. What was the best part of your holiday season?* 

My family.  Having both kids at home. And sweetrolls.


*2. Did you have the opportunity to get down and dirty over the holidays? Please share.*

Yes, we are always getting down and dirty.  I just can't get into the mood to write about it anymore, sorry.  

*3. You receive a gift from a family member that is exactly what you DID NOT want. Do you:  

a. Smile politely and bin it at the first opportunity? 

b. Say thank you and re-gift it next year?

 c. Do some detective work and return it at the first opportunity? 

d. Try and tactfully suggest something more appropriate for next time?*

Keep it around for 10 years until you forget who gave it to you and then throw it out is not an option? 

 4. Sex toys as gifts yea or nay? Was there a time when you unexpectedly opened something R-rated in front of your family? Tell us about it.

I vote yes, if you are in that kind of relationship with someone. But you should make sure to have them open it in a private setting so they don't get embarrassed.   No, it has never happened that something was "accidentally" R rated in front of family. That sounds like it must have on purpose, anyway. 

5. What is the best present your significant other has given you?

 

A new computer. Also, the good D.

Bonus:  Share your New Year’s resolution(s) or reasons why you do not make them.

I don't make them because I don't see the point.  I'm going to do what I do. 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your answers to these Ancilla, I don't make resolutions either.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetrolls! i met my girlfriend as we discussed having a date at Cinnabon...

    i've discovered coquito this holiday season, can't get enough of it, i make it in my Ninja Foodi!

    Happy New Year, my friend

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...