Wednesday, January 27, 2021

TMI Tuesday, or what the heck day is it today?

 1. When was the last time you tried something new?

I was complaining about how boring I find grocery shopping, and my kid challenged me to try something new each time I go there, so that is my new thing of the past few weeks.  The latest thing I tried was some prepared Indian soups- spinach I did not like, but the dal is really good if I add some cumin and pepper.  It was a little to mildly spiced for me.  It makes just one bowl- good for a lunch.  

2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?

Not really anyone.  Or maybe everyone. I try not to do this.  


3. What gets you excited about life?

Breathing.  Even when it is so cold I don't want to go for an actual walk out in nature, I can still go for a walk in my mind and breathe in the natural scents and strengths of the world.  Breathe in, breathe out.  


4. Are you satisfied with your work?

Hmm, not really.  

5. What have people most often praised you for?

Pie. Biscuits. Sex. 


Bonus: When you think of your home, what immediately comes to mind?

All the dogs that live here.  

1 comment:

  1. Love your answers, especially to the first one. Good on you! No3 and the bonus also made me smile:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...