Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Well, Who Could Have Predicted That?



There is only one correct answer when Master asks "Was I just being nice to miss you, or do I have bad aim?"

He had me naked, down on my elbows and knees, my wrists tied together close to my body with ropes all around my chest, my head on the floor, and he was aiming the nerf bullets at (or just to the side of, really) my cunt.  He kept coming closer and closer, and knowing the bullets would hurt a lot more at very close range, I got nervouser and nervouser.  If that's a word.

He had me flip over to lie on my back and he fired it point blank range into my cunt, but there were no bullets left.  I still jumped.   

Who could have predicted this result when I bought him those nerf guns for Christmas?????

 

4 comments:

  1. Well,I certainly wouldn't have predicted that! lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, gosh, your Master create a pervtible out of anything? Nope. Never would have guessed. (But yikes!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just about anyone would have predicted this.
    Now how about that blow torch and home piercing kit for my birthday?
    Love,
    DM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master, you already have a blow torch.. ummm, about that other one... I don't know.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...