Tuesday, December 11, 2018

TMI Tuesday: Old Mattresses and Stock Prices

1. Which do you make more of phone calls or text messages?


Definitely text messages. I don't really like to talk on the phone. 

 
2. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?

Yes, almost always if it is a call to someone I don't know.  Because I don't want to be sitting there with a blank mind.   

 
3. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.



Love of dogs.
Love for our kids.
Love for good food. 

 
4. Name three things about which you and your partner completely disagree and often causes arguments.

We barely argue. But we disagree on some minor things like which foods are tasty, but that's nothing to argue on, just a matter of taste.   There is no major issue we disagree on.  We were trying to think of one the other day and couldn't come up with any.

5. 74 percent of couples bought a brand new mattress when they began their relationship. As you embark on a serious relationship would you request your significant other buy a new mattress or would you buy a new mattress if the s.o. asked you to do so?



No, I think that is ridiculously fussy.  It makes no difference to me unless the mattress is truly worn out and uncomfortable.  The only one who could tell me to buy a new bed is my Master, but we'd be getting it together most likely.   If this is a sex thing, it's not like he doesn't fuck other people in the bed we have anyway.  

Bonus: If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about your future, what would you want to know?


Gosh, I'd be scared to know anything about myself.  I'd ask about stock prices though.  Which ones are going up and when?

 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/12/10/tmi-tuesday-december-11-2018/

1 comment:

  1. These are great questions. I'm with you on the first two and love your answers to 3 and 4 :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...