Monday, December 24, 2018

TMI Tuesday: Holiday Edition

1. Are you celebrating or have you celebrated any holidays this December 2018?


Yep, we did our Christmas today, although eating special foods will be tomorrow.  My Master is working the overnight shift tonight so I thought it would be nicer to do presents this morning.  Nobody objected to presents earlier!

2. Describe your typical holiday celebration.


FOOD.

Is there any really good holiday that doesn't come with food, and of course loved family to share it?


3. Now tell us how you really would like to spend your holiday season.


I'm actually pretty happy with this year. I simplify down as much as I can stand to do, because I hate being frantic.

4. This time of year broadcast TV is filled with Christmas movies. What is your favorite Christmas movie?

I haven't watched a single Christmas movie this year, but I do like the Grinch Stole Christmas one best, the original, of course. 

Ya hoo dore, ya hoo dore... Christmas something something...🎵🎵

5. Does your place of work do a gift exchange or secret santa? Do you participate? What gift did you buy to giveaway this year? What gift did you get?

I just stay home, so no workplace stuff for me.  Master got some cat paws.  I don't know what that is.  It's um... fingerwarmers maybe?

Bonus: Have you been naughty or nice?

Hahahha, I think you all know that one.  So naughty and nice.  

This blog may or may not be under the influence of Bailey's Irish Cream Christmas spirits.

 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/12/22/tmi-for-the-holidays-2018/

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas Ancilla. Sounds like you had a lovely start to the celebrations :) naughty and nice...perfect balance lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...