Sunday, April 7, 2019

Munch/Party

We have a new location for our munch, which is completely private with a play space in the back, so Master and I are taking advantage of the chance to play away from home.  Last month we didn't bring the toy bag so it was all improvised (belt, hands, shoes) but this month we brought two bags full of things.

This time there were ropes, and a cross, and whips, as well as floggings and the belt.  I may have been a bit sensitive (from lack of practice) but I loved it.  I have some marks on my hip and breast from the whip and the riding crop.   

It was really good to get away from worries and cares for a little while.  
 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time, and a great venue and set up :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...