Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Play

This morning was a second day off for Master.  I took Pepper and the pup out to work sheep, and then for a walk.  When I got back Master was ready to beat me and use me.   I had really been hoping (and asked) for a beating on Monday, or Tuesday, and had barely seen Master at all on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.  He worked late and early.  Then I had terrible day Monday and made a doctor's appointment at his insistence.  I only got a very short appointment but I had a list of complaints as long as my (sore) arm.  So we didn't really get to everything, but I did get some blood tests since the doctor thinks I have rheumatoid arthritis.  Anyway, I don't have the results yet.  Master said no beatings until after the appointment, boo.  Which was yesterday, YAY.  

So this morning he walloped me some with the cutting board, and then I sucked his cock, then more spankings, and some fucking, and more sucking.   He had me go upstairs to change, and then I came back down when I was supposed to wait up there.  I didn't hear him right.  We went back upstairs and he had me get into position by the dresser.   He whipped the belt over me, and spanked me with the bamboo back scratcher.  He then took me out of the room, and told me we were going to play a little game.  

We were both young people, just beginning to date.  He wanted to show me his room, no parents at home.  He began a seduction, and ended up making me his slave.  It was amazingly hot when he kissed me.   He took off my negligee, and tied me up so I couldn't get away.   He flogged me and took me.  He had prepared ahead of time by putting the big glass dildo in a cup of water, which was a painfully sweet torture as he slid it slowly into me.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ancilla,

    I'm sorry you have been under the weather and glad you went to the doctor. Sending positive thoughts for the results.

    Glad you managed some play time. Nothing like a bit of role play to spice things up:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...