Saturday, April 6, 2019

TMI Tuesday on Saturday, good grief

1. Consider your current lover and your relationship as it stands. If this person were on a dating app would you swipe left or swipe right?


I don't know what that means as I'm not up on the dating app thing, but I would definitely marry the heck out of my Master again.
2. Have you ever done speed dating? Did you like it? Did you get a real or full date out of it?



Yes, I have done it.  I didn't like it.  For one, I have a hard time talking to people.  For another, I don't hear very well in noisy environments and it was really noisy with everyone trying to talk at once, so I barely heard anything they said to me. And for three, I couldn't decide if there was anyone at all I was interested in in such a short time.   I didn't go on any dates from it.

3. If your date texts during a date, do you find it annoying? If yes, do you say something about it?



Yes.  And no.

4. How do you like to arrange dates–with an actual phone call or all via text messages?

Text messages for sure.  I don't really like phone calls.
5. For a first date, which do you prefer–drink date or dinner date?

No, and no.  I'd rather just play at a dungeon.  The whole small talk aspect of regular dating is like thumbscrews torture for me.   Just torture me, really.

Bonus: Have you ever been a cockblocker? Why did you do this?

No, I don't think so.  

 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2019/04/01/tmi-tuesday-april-2-2019/

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ancilla, you could call it an early TMI post for this coming week lol. Interesting questions as always.I have never used a dating app or done speed dating.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were at a kinky event one time and one of the ice breaker events was kinky speed dating. My Master wanted to do it, so I did it too. Otherwise, I really prefer to get to know people more slowly and casually without the pressure to talk fast (and listen fast).

      Delete
  2. I don't hear very well in noisy environments either. Too many loud concerts and clubs in my youth!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...