Monday, June 3, 2019

Kinky Camp!

Master and I went camping with some of our kinky friends over the weekend.  It wasn't a big event, just a small group of us at an "Anything consensual goes" private campground.  We had beautiful weather both days, a little chilly at night but we huddled around a campfire. I slept kind of cold too.

Master beat me the first day with some of Mystique's implements like a two tongued tawse/whip type thing and a paddle that slips on like an oven mitt (down side- it also slips off easily).

We sat around talking and playing a few games with everyone late in the evening, which was fun. 

In the morning Mystique's sub, Hasufel, cooked us all some tasty scrambled eggs and bacon.  I did the washing up. 

There was a funny moment when the Dominants told us that I was above Hasufel in the pecking order, so I could tell him what to do.  Not that I want to tell anyone what to do.  But I could if I wanted.  He was thrilled to be the omega sub.  

Then she gave him a chance to be above me, telling Hasufel "Tell her to bring that over here in your meanest voice."  Hasufel is a slightly Minion-like sub:


 Image result for minion

So he said to me (in an ordinary voice),

 "Bring that over here in your meanest voice".

Later on after breakfast Master began flogging me, then whipping me.  Mystique joined in and they both whipped me, one on the back and one on the side.  I don't know how they kept the whips from tangling!  I still have a bit of sting and a few marks from that.  Master dragged me off to the tent when she was done and fucked me to a gallery of comments coming from right out side the tent.  You know, helpful things like "Gag on it!" 
 
Sometimes it was too much and I had to giggle.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds an interesting and awesome weekend!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...