Friday, January 10, 2020

Back in the Swing

My diet had really fallen off over the holiday, with sweet rolls, and cake, and many many cookies.  Every few days I would try to get back to it, but then something like brownies would magically appear, or a whole box of Honey Nut Cheerios (ok, the last one wasn't magic, I bought it for myself).   I was really worried about going back to a WW meeting; I'd been skipping them for one reason or another every week since before Christmas.  I was worried what the scale would say.

Last night Master told me it was time to start going to the meetings again, so this morning I dragged myself over there in full dread of seeing a couple pounds reappear that I had struggled so hard to get rid of.  


But I'd only gained 0.4 lbs, which I consider a big win!  I'm reving up my commitment to tracking my foods again.  

2 comments:

  1. That is fantastic news, that's vertially no gain and unheard of during the holidays lol.

    Good on you re-comitting to your weight goals.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no strong feelings one way or another about Meghan when I saw her in Suits or even after she married into the Royal Family. I now find her more and more irritating and what she is doing now absolutely appalling - trying to have her cake and eat it.

    This cartoon about pussy-whipping is quite good - https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/10/prince-harry-called-py-whipped-leave-eu-disgusting-sexist-tweet-12034371/.

    How about doing a scene with your husband and master, in which you dress up as Meghan who is being well and truly punished for her selfishness and recklessness in screwing up the Royal family?

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...