Tuesday, January 14, 2020

No Limits Slavery

I was talking about my Pokemon game (again) to my Master, and was saying maybe one day I would save up enough coins to buy my character some new cute outfits, but I wasn't sure if that would ever happen.  You can either get "Pokemon coins" in the game by playing, or you can send them actual real money into it and get everything much faster, and a lot more of it.  Except for the occasional birthday when he's let me spend a couple bucks on it, for me it is always the slow way, so I just have enough coins for the items I need to play the game, no extras for outfits yet.


He started telling me this little story: "One day maybe you will have a kind Master who will tell you to spend all the money you want on the cute outfits for your in-game Pokemon character, and he will insist on giving you as much as you need to make your character fully outfitted."


I said something like "There would be no limits. That sounds like the kind of No Limits Slavery I want". 

He looked balefully back at me: "I don't know about that."

If you haven't seen this SNL, it was exactly this tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvT_gqs5ETk

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha, love it. Your Master may be right now :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! The SNL was great, I can just hear him now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol - oh snl I havent watched in years but that was funny.
    Also - I am obsessed with pokemon.. I ihave the GO and one for the switch and I've yet to get new clothing on the GO! I just can't bring myself to spend the coin.
    I wish we could send clothing or coins in the gifts..
    If you ever want a new friend I'd be happy to share my user name :) even though I'm just a random passing blogger *(waves awkwardly)*

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...