Thursday, September 3, 2020

Good Times

 Chemotherapy is wiping my Master out some weeks, but then on his week off of it we manage to have some fun times together.

The other morning I went out with him to open the gate as he left for work, as I do almost every day.  He usually has me flip open my robe and flash him at the same time, and I did that, but then he wanted to see the lower half too, which is not an all the time occurrence.  He asked me if I was getting wet. I nodded "Yes, Master".

He grabbed the front of my robe and pulled me closer to the car window. "Now I want to to squat and pee right there". I glanced nervously at the road, which is only most screened from view by woods.  Then I did what he commanded, right in the grass beside the driveway, as he continued to call me filthy names. 
Then he headed off to work and I went inside to clean myself up.

The next night, which was Monday if I remember right, he tied me up and flogged me, then fucked me and it was really wonderful. 

I am super nervous now, in writing this blog.  We have been seeing a therapist together and somehow (Master!) the topic of my blog came up, and then she wanted to read it.  We sent her the link, which was blocked first by her spam filter and then by her VPN.  So I'm kind of hoping that she doesn't actually read it.

What do you think, other kinky bloggers out there? Do you give your therapist your blog address? Is this a bad idea?

 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are still embracing your true selves. I don't think I would share my blog with anyone in my vanilla life. Will be interesting to see what your therapist says once she has seen your blog.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...