Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Letter To Future Self

 We have another meeting with our therapist tomorrow, and the homework assignment (yes, we get homework!) was to write a letter to my future self.  About anything, I guess.  This was really, really hard for me to make myself do, since I'm really not about facing the future right now. I don't want to think about the future, I don't want it to get here, I don't want to know or talk to my future self.  I prefer to just say with my current self. 

I finally just started writing whatever came into my head, and filled my (half page) letter with all my hopes.  So I hope that is ok.   

5 comments:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...