Friday, September 25, 2020

Nature Meditation

 I have been doing this every day, and I can't even tell you how much it helps me. 

Breathing is necessary.  We breath all day without thinking about it.  But once a day I go out into a park or other place with trees and I concentrate on breathing in some of that strength and goodness and breathing out some of my worry and anxiety.  

Each time I don't know what I'm going to be breathing in, so I just let it happen and I label it as I feel it.  

Sometimes it is the strength of the stones.  Or the power of a river. Or the sweetness of flowers.  Or the strength and flexibility of the trees.  Some times the overwhelming power and enormity of the universe. Each time it is a little bit different.  


Add caption

This is a painting of a feather on a rock.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. That connection really is something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, beautiful. Nature can be soo soothing and centering. I'm glad you are embracing nature to help ease at least some of the worry.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...