Thursday, June 6, 2019

Knives and Fantasies

I was tied up, breasts bound up tight in offering up to him, when I heard the snick of the knife opening. I shut my eyes to avoid seeing what he was going to do.  Maybe it is easier that way?  I relaxed my body as the knife slid across my chest.  My silent mantra at these times is "I am his to do with as he pleases.  He can cut me and I will stand here and not move.  I am his property". 

I felt the sharp knife prick my nipple and felt sure I would see a drop of blood trickling.  I began begging him "Please, Master, please don't".  I didn't even really think about it, but I really feared for the safety of my nipple.  He moved the knife to the other breast and it felt softer. I had closed my eyes again and I didn't feel a prick.  Perhaps now he was using the back of the knife instead of the sharp side.  



The fantasies came the following day.  It was just and ordinary morning when my Master told me his cock wasn't going to suck itself.  I went down on my knees.  

He took me up to bed and said we were going to play a fun game.  I was going to be his mistress and he was cheating on someone else who somehow was also me.  It really screwed with my head (is that what you think of me??) but at the same time we told the story together and I put in elements that made me hot while he put in elements that made him hot until the story was complicated and interwoven of both of us.  


And the fucking was really hot.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like a couple of great sexy, kinky days lol. Love you creating a fantasy together. Interesting fantasy.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...